If you have found this site, you have found the way to life. The Ransom Sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to become reconciled to God.
The Way is an expression used figuratively in the Scriptures to refer to a mode of action or conduct that is either approved or disapproved by Yehowah(YHWH, יהוה). Those who became followers of Jesus Christ were spoken of as belonging to “The Way,” that is, they kept a way of life centered on faith in Jesus Christ, following his example. (Isaiah 30:21; Acts 9:2, 19:9, 19:23, 22:4, 24:14, 24:22) All of Yehowah’s Witnesses belong to The Way.
We are Witnesses of Yehowah(YHWH) (Isaiah 43:10)
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares Yehowah(YHWH),“Yes, my servant whom I have chosen,So that you may know and have faith in meAnd understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed,And after me there has been none.
We are also Witnesses of Jesus (Acts 1:8)
Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.”
We come from hundreds of ethnic and language backgrounds, yet we are united by common goals. Above all, we want to honor Yehowah, the God of the Bible and the Creator of all things. We do our best to imitate Jesus Christ and are proud to be called Christians. Each of us regularly spends time helping people learn about the Bible and God’s Kingdom. Because we witness, or talk, about Yehowah God and his Kingdom, we are known as Yehowah’s Witnesses.
It is a spiritual paradise.
We have a wonderful hope for the future
People will no longer feel pain, grow old, or die.—Revelation 21:4
“The lame will leap like the deer.”—Isaiah 35:6
“The eyes of the blind will be opened.”—Isaiah 35:5
The dead will be brought back to life.—John 5:28, 29
No one will get sick.—Isaiah 33:24
Everyone on earth will have plenty to eat.—Psalm 72:16
People be young again.—Job 33:25
One day there will only be one government for the whole world.—Daniel 2:44
We don’t have miraculous gifts, but we have love
Don’t listen to negative talk about anyone. Simply do not be part of that kind of thing. Develop a deep love for everyone and you will reap what you sew. You will have true Christian love for everyone. That is the mark of true Christianity.
John 13:34, 3534 I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”
1 Corinthian 13:8
1 Corinthians 13:13 Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love.
The Bible – A Letter from a Loving Father
There are many different Bibles and everyone loves their particular version, holding it dear to their heart, but the message is the same in all of them. The message is God’s love expressed by the Ransom Sacrifice of his Dear Son, The Lord Jesus Christ. It is God’s means of saving people from sin and death. John 3:16
He only wants you to accept his love and this provision that he has made. You are very precious to him.
“This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth.”—Matthew 24:14.
God is love. (1 John 4:8) The truth of God is that he is a loving Father. His purpose for the Earth is to fill it with happy, healthy people. That is all. He has provided the Ransom Sacrifice of Jesus Christ as evidence of his love for each and every person, that you may live forever. If you have found this site, you have found the way to life. The Ransom Sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to become reconciled to God.
References published by Yehowah’s Witnesses
- The Watchtower—Study Edition (Simplified) | September 2015 para 2
- Daily Text Sunday July, 22, 2012
- Watchtower December 15, 2010 paragraph 13-15
- The Watchtower—Study Edition | March 2013
- The Bible—What Is Its Message? Section 19
- Draw Close to Yehowah Chapter 23
- Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2 p. 51-52 Jesus
- Draw Close to Yehowah Chapter 17 para 7,8
- (Jeʹsus) [Lat. form of the Gr. I·e·sousʹ, which corresponds to the Heb. Ye·shuʹaʽ or Yehoh·shuʹaʽ and means “Yehowah Is Salvation”].
- Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 1 p. 1218-1219 Isaiah
(I·saʹiah) [Salvation of Yehowah]
- What Can the Bible Teach Us? Chapter 1
- John 14: 16,17 Kingdom Interlinear of the Christian Greek Scriptures
- John 14:26 Kingdom Interlinear of the Christian Greek Scriptures
- What Does the Bible Really Teach Pages 3,4
- The Watchtower—Study Edition (Simplified) | October 2016
- Awake Magazine July 22, 2003 p. 28-29 Watching the World – Two Sets of Nerves?
- JW.ORG Watch Tower Online Library – Glossary – Way, the
Disclaimer: This website has no affiliation with theway.org whatsoever.